Pit Bull Tires Growler AT/Extra 1.9" Scale Rock Crawler Tires (2) (Komp) w/Two Stage Foam
Pit Bull Tires
Pit Bull Growler AT/Extra Scale R/C 1.9's are miniaturized versions of the Pit Bull Growler LT 1:1 tires. Featuring a multi-varied directional tread design, these tires deliver a directional look with non-directional functionality, and have features designed to increase control while enhancing stability and contact patch. Combined withe Komp Kompound rubber, the Growler AT delivers excellent lateral bite--incredible stickiness and exceptional traction.
- Komp Kompound: Gets better and better as they break in and you can use them for your daily hobby time as well as competition.
- Multi-varied Unique Tread Blocks: Pit Bull designs are not just about looks. They serve a purpose with their multiple varied lugs, edges and sipes. These help to maximize traction especially in off-camber situations.
- Inside ribbing: Provides sidewall support and stability.
- Thicker Bead: Provides more meat for Beadlocks to bite on.
- Integrated Sidewall Protectors: Bands of rubber in the sidewall that add support and control.
- Alternating Center Lugs: Increased biting edges for improved traction.
- Sipes: Looks like the real tire and helps increase traction.
- Over-the-shoulder lugs: Wraps down the sidewall and adds extra strength & traction to the shoulder & sidewall areas.
- 4.75 inch Unmounted Diameter: Perfect size for most Scale rigs.
- Foam Included: Two - 2 stage foams designed to accentuate the performance. Should be usable with other tire brands as well.
- (2) Growler AT/Extra Scale Tires
- (2) 2-Stage Foams per packet
- (1) Decal sheet
This product was added to our catalog on November 25, 2015.
Tuesday, Jul 19 2016 (3 months ago)
Pit Bull Tires Growler AT/Extra 1.9" Scale Rock Crawler Tires (2) (Komp)
Very good and scale tires. Are a little wider but not that much taller then the stock Maxxis tires. Will recommend to anyone.