Pit Bull Tires Rock Beast II 2.2" Scale Rock Crawler Tires (2) (No Foam) (Komp)
Pit Bull 2.2 Rock Beast II Scale Rock Crawler Tires are miniaturized versions of the champion Pit Bull Rocker Light Truck 1:1 tires. With incredible attention paid to even the smallest details, these dirt crushing, rock gripping, and snow flinging tires are like no other 2.2 Scale R/C tire available.
Rock Beasts have many design features to increase speed and control while enhancing stability and contact patch. The Rock Beast II is even better, with a larger comp legal 5.75" diameter*! The multi-varied tread design increases forward/reverse and lateral traction with serious biting across the footprint. When combined with Pit Bullís championship winning Komp Kompound, you get a tire with proven durability and rock-grip traction, with the stickiness necessary for a podium finish.
- Stepped Lugs: Increases lateral traction.
- Multi-varied Unique Tread Blocks: With multiple varied lugs and edges, these help to maximize traction especially in off-camber situations.
- Inside ribbing: Provides sidewall support and stability.
- Integrated Sidewall Protectors: Bands of rubber in the sidewall that add support and control.
- Over-the-shoulder lugs: Wraps down the sidewall and adds extra strength & traction to the shoulder & sidewall areas.
- 5.75 inch Mounted Diameter: Nice and tall*.
- No Foam: Choose the foam you prefer and save a few bucks in the process. We recommend the Crawler Innovations Deuce's Wild 2.2 Tall Insert (CWR-3002) or Double Deuce 6.0 insert.
Pit Bull Compounds:
- Komp Kompound: Gets better and better as they break in and you can use them for your daily hobby time as well as competition.
- Alien Kompound
Alien Kompound is a super sticky rubber compound, and as they say at Pit Bull, they're "Stickier than Alien Snot!" Alien Kompound is great for wet or dry and provide great holding power even in off-camber terrain.
Fits: 2.2″ Rim
Weight: 5.2 ounces per tire (approx. without foam)
*NOTE: Dimensions may vary depending on mounted rim used.
This product was added to our catalog on December 18, 2015.