This is a pair of Pro-Line BFGoodrich Krawler T/A KX 1.9" Crawler Tires. Pro-Line is proud to continue their successful partnership with the leading full-size Off-Road tire manufacturer - BFGoodrich! This collaboration started with the introduction of the full-race BFGoodrich Baja T/A KR2 tires and continued with the extremely popular BFGoodrich All-Terrain KO2. Now, Pro-Line offers the Crawler specific BFG Krawler T/A KX tires available in Pro-Line’s legendary G8 compound or super soft "red label" predator compound!
The Krawler T/A KX (KX is for Key feature: eXtreme traction) is BFGoodrich's Off-Road Maximum Traction tire for off-road enthusiasts who participate in the extreme sport of rock crawling to challenge their driving skills and the performance of their vehicles. This purpose-built rock crawling tire was developed through participation in competition as BFGoodrich worked directly with full-size rock crawling enthusiasts.
The Krawler T/A KX features an extra deep tread design with a tread pattern that combines deep, aggressive independent blocks with solid sidewall lugs. Pro-Line’s re-creation of the Krawler T/A KX comes in at 4.75" tall x 1.75" wide for the perfect balance of Scale looks and performance!
- Licensed BFGoodrich Krawler T/A KX Tire Design
- Made from Pro-Line’s legendary G8 crawling compound
- Own the Same Tires that are used on many Full-Size Rock Crawling Rigs
- Exacting Scale Detail down to the Tire Warnings and T/A Sidewall tread Logos
- 4.75" tall x 1.75" wide for the perfect balance of Scale looks and Performance
- Soft Foam Inserts Included for Maximum Traction
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 4.75" (120.6mm)
Width: 1.75" (44.5mm)
- (2) BFGoodrich Krawler T/A KX 1.9" Tires
- (2) Soft White Foam Inserts
This product was added to our catalog on April 11, 2017
Update 9 months later:
I finally destroyed my first set of these tires. I wore holes in multiple spots on the tires, more in the rear than the front. Ordered another set for the same truck. Went with G8 in the rear this time for greater durability and predator in the front. Also running a full set of predator compound on a new lighter TRX that I recently built. I absolutely love these tires.