The Brood Riot 41mm Sensorless Outrunner Brushless Motor is a great choice for a variety of scale and performance crawler applications. Manufactured using Kawasaki Steel laminations and high grade N42 Neodymium magnets, this motor is lighter than an equivalent size outrunner, and is less prone to heat fade over the course of a run. Heat fade will decrease magnet strength, reducing torque and brake strength and create inconsistent startup.
These motors are factory wired with super flexible, 4.5" long open ended 16AWG silicone wire allowing installation of the bullets that best suit the ESC. Additionally, the standard 1/8" diameter motor shafts have been precision ground with a "D Cut", allowing for simplified installation.
NOTE: Outrunner type motors are water resistant, but require post run maintenance if exposed to water.
- Scale and Trail rigs with single or two speed speed transmissions
- Comp Trucks for Sorrca, Recon G6, etc
- U4 Style Trucks
- Rock Racer Trucks (Axial Bomber, Axial Wraith, etc)
- Lightweight Compact Brushless Outrunner
- 0.2mm Kawasaki Steel Laminations
- N42 Neodymium Magnets
- 14 poles/12 slots for excellent torque and power, while providing smoother startup
- Water-Resistant Design
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminium Housing to increase cooling while reducing weight
- Standard 540 M3 Mounting Pattern
- Standard 1/8th Size Shaft with D Cut
This product was added to our catalog on August 31, 2020