This Holmes Hobbies Revolver V2 540 Sensorless Snubnose Brushless Outrunner Motor is an extremely torque dense and lightweight choice with exceptional startup and feel that rivals brushed motors. The Snubnose model is 1/2 of the "540 Revolver", and is fantastic for vehicles wanting lower CG and lighter weight for agility.
- Bolts up to standard "540" mount
- Extremely small and light, yet torque dense
- 1/8" shaft fits common R/C pinions
- 200mm 16ga silicon motor leads with bullet plugs
Brushless DC Outrunner Motor
14 pole 12 slot stator
Battery: 2-4S Lipo
Mounting pattern: 25mm
Mounting screws: M3
Shaft: 1/8" D Shaft
Weight: 88g w/ wires
- 1:10 scale Trail and Scale rigs (SCX10, SCX10ii, Wraith 1.9, Enduro, TRX4 Sport,TrailFinder 2, etc..)
- Competitive RC Rock Crawling (RECON G6; SORRCA; WRCCA; etc..)
- Educational, Recon, or Battle Robots
- Snubnose is NOT recommended for "rock racers" or 2 speed vehicles, such as the TRX4, Wraith, Bomber, etc...