The KO Propo EX-NEXT 2.4GHz Radio System includes a Mini-Z EVO Receiver. This EX-NEXT is bundled specifically for the Mini-Z EVO series chassis. However, when paired with the optional KR-420XT receiver (sold separately), this transmitter will also work with XT Advanced and XT Telemetry Mode. Package includes one EX-Next Transmitter and one Mini-Z EVO Receiver.
- The EX-Next Transmitter comes with the updated 2.00 Firmware. In MINI-Z Mode, it outperforms FHSS such as the EX-RR. The EX-NEXT's high-speed communication increases the density of information that can be transmitted to the model. This increase in information allows for a fine and smooth control of the model.
XT Advanced Mode:
- Control and radio communication software of the EX-NEXT has world record setting communication response - XT Advanced mode is about 3 times the speed of the EX-RR. The performance far exceeds the conventional high-speed communication.
- High-speed communication in the XT advanced mode improves the information density that will be sent to the receivers - You will feel a and smooth maneuvering feeling by unprecedented high-definition and high-resolution control when operating.
XT Telemetry Mode:
- EX-NEXT supports "XT Telemetry mode" that uses 2-way communication - When 4S servos that support serial connection are connected to the B/S port in the new receiver KR-420XT, you can use the REAL TIME ICS. This will allow you to easily change parameters of servos from the transmitter without accessing the car directly. Setting your car with more freedom and more detail without compromise.
- High speed communications in Telemetry mode - Even in XT Telemetry mode that is 2-way communication, the High-speed response is still faster than the EX-RR
EX-NEXT is equipped with the updated "LCD Xpansion unit 2 EXP-201" as standard equipment - Telemetry, XT radio mode, supported menu, and setting function for ICS compatible servo are standard. Serial compatible servos which support "REAL TIME ICS" and conventional ICS compatible servos can be used. Change settings of an ICS servo by only using the Xpansion unit 2 without using a PC or servo model selector.
*It is necessary to use external power (6 to 7.4V) for setting by Xpansion unit 2 only.
- Manual is not included. Please use the manual found in the resources tab.
- Mini-Z mode does not support telemetry
Dimension: 240.5 x 163.0 x 107.2mm
Number of the channels: 8
Power source: R03/AAA/UM4 battery x4 (Batteries not included. If you use Li-fe, Li-po, you must use it with the optional KO Propo Battery Stand Unit)
Current: less 200mA
Weight: 551g (Normal Grip)
Model memory: 50
Compatible receiver: Mini-Z EVO, KR-420XT
This product was added to our catalog on December 2, 2021