- AR44 single-piece axle
- AX10™ transmission
- 1.9 Method Hole wheels
- 1.9 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tires
- 4-Link rear suspension
- Chassis-mounted servo
- WB8 HD Wildboar™ driveshafts
- Adjustable coil-over shocks
- Adjustable battery tray
- Waterproof AE-5 ESC
- Waterproof receiver box
- Steel C-channel frame rail chassis
- Adjustable wheelbase
- Water-resistant 35T motor
- Water-resistant Tactic TSX45 metal gear servo
- Tactic TTX200 2.4GHz transmitter
- Tactic TR325 2.4GHz 3-channel receiver
Length: 18.1" (460mm)
Width: 8.8" (225mm)
Height: 9.0" (229mm)
Wheelbase: 12.0" (305mm)
Ground Clearance: 2.7" (68mm)
Weight: 4.65lbs (2.1kg) estimated with electronics
Needed to Complete:
- 2S/3S Battery Pack w/T-Style Connector (or NiMH Battery w/T-Style Connector)
- Compatible Charger
- (4) AA batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on May 3, 2018
A great body with nice color. Really long suspension. I sealed up o-rings with slime and 45 wt. No leakage. (So far). Dampning and rebound real nice. Strong 35t motor. ESC 100% drag brake. Excellent throttle modulation. Quiet also. No whine. Run this as is and not bashed it should last forever. Beat anything and it will break. I always take care of my equipment. And it will take care of you.
Ability to upgrade anything. Unlimited. This truly is a great starter or experienced RC. Capable out of the box.
I have other more expensive RC's but this really is fun and quite a great crawler without upgrading.
I quieted the body from noise using body washers from A-Main.
Super happy with this rig. Tires and wheels also are great.