Xpert 4000 Series "Super Torque" Metal Gear Waterproof Digital Brushless Servo
This is the Xpert 4000 Series "Super Torque" Waterproof All Aluminum Case Metal Gear Brushless Servo. This servo is identical to the standard SM-4401 servo, but is waterproof for improved reliability in harsh conditions. Xpert servos feature brushless motors, combined with metal gears, 4096 resolution and a unique SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) to deliver incredible performance and durability. The design features a machined aluminum upper and lower case for incredible durability, with an aluminum middle case that provides optimized thermal dissipation. Additionally, over current protection, over temperature protection and a built in fail safe delivers reliability that make this servo a great choice for a variety of applications.
For more Xpert Servo specifications and recommended applications, click here.
- Brushless motor design provides extremely high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- 4096 resolution and SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) for the highest performance and durability.
- Light weight design
- Aluminum middle case for optimized thermal dissipation.
- Strong Metal Gear
- Sophisticated error correction
- High-Speed, High-precision 12-bit AD converter and CPU calculation
- Fail safe
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- Start tone
- @4.8V: .106 sec/60
- @6.0V: .085 sec/60
- @4.8V: 14.72 kg-cm (204.31 oz-in)
- @6.0V: 18.40 kg-cm (255.39 oz-in)
- Input Voltage: 4.8 - 6.0V
- Dimensions: 40x37.8x20mm
- Weight: 73.6 g
- Frequency: 50-400Hz
This product was added to our catalog on November 10, 2014.