Xpert 4000 Series "High Speed" Aluminum Center Case Servo
This is the Xpert 4000 Series "High Speed" Aluminum Center Case Servo. Xpert servos feature brushless motors, combined with metal gears, 4096 resolution and a unique SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) to deliver incredible performance and durability. The lightweight design includes a molded upper and lower case, with an aluminum middle case that provides optimized thermal dissipation. Additionally, over current protection, over temperature protection and a built in fail safe delivers reliability that make this servo a great choice for a variety of applications.
For more Xpert Servo specifications and recommended applications, click here.
- Brushless motor design provides extremely high speed, top efficiency, and low power consumption.
- 4096 resolution and SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) for the highest performance and durability.
- Light weight design
- Aluminum middle case for optimized thermal dissipation.
- Strong Metal Gear
- Sophisticated error correction
- High-Speed, High-precision 12-bit AD converter and CPU calculation
- Fail safe
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- Start tone
- @4.8V: .100 sec/60
- @6.0V: .080 sec/60
- @6.6V: .070 sec/60
- @4.8V: 14.00 kg-cm (194.93 oz-in)
- @6.0V: 17.50 kg-cm (242.90 oz-in)
- @6.6V: 19.25 kg-cm (267.19 oz-in)
- Input voltage: 4.8 - 6.6V
- Dimensions: 40x37.80x20 mm
- Weight: 62.50 g
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2014.