This is the Xpert 3000 Series "High Speed" Low Profile Aluminum Center Case Servo. Xpert low profile servos feature brushless motors, combined with metal gears, 4096 resolution and a unique SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) to deliver incredible performance and durability. The low profile design features a durable composite upper and lower case, with an aluminum middle case that provides optimized thermal dissipation. Additionally, over current protection, over temperature protection and a built in fail safe delivers reliability that make this servo a great choice for a variety of applications when space is limited.
For more Xpert Servo specifications and recommended applications, click here.
- Brushless motor design provides extremely high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- 4096 resolution and SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) for the highest performance and durability.
- Light weight design
- Aluminum middle case for optimized thermal dissipation.
- Strong Metal Gear
- Sophisticated error correction
- High-Speed, High-precision 12-bit AD converter and CPU calculation
- Fail safe
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- Start tone
- @4.8V: .08 sec/60
- @6.0V: .07 sec/60
- @4.8V: 12 kg-cm (166.6 oz-in)
- @6.0V: 15 kg-cm (208.3 oz-in)
- Input Voltage: 4.8 - 6.0V
- Dimensions: 40.8x20.2x26.8mm
- Weight: 45 g
This product was added to our catalog on June 8, 2015
This out performs the Spektrum by almost double the torque at just 6 volts and being Low Voltage it doesn't drag on your Rx and require a glitch buster.
Torque: 8.92 kg-cm @ 6.0V
Speed: .07 sec. @ 6.0V
Xpert 3000 Series
Torque: 15 kg-cm @ 6.0V:
Speed: .07 sec @ 6.0V
Plus this has many features that Spektrum and many other Low Profile servos don't have.
Amainhobbies, replacement gears for these would be great, but, I honestly hope I don't need them.
I've had to replace gears twice in the Spektrum and my reason for this purchase.
Airtronics M12S SHR mode fees is very nice.
Only 45g Associated B6D run feeling muching.