The Spektrum Avian 8075 - 230Kv Brushless Outrunner Motor offers a combination of superior performance, high reliability and user-friendly features that make it an excellent choice for your next aircraft project. Plus, the wide selection means there's Avian Brushless motor that's ideal for whatever the application, including brushed-to-brushless upgrades as well as combustion-to-electric conversions. Equip your airplane with an Avian motor to compliment your Smart Technology equipped models!
- Rapid Acceleration and Extreme Torque: Expertly engineered to deliver fast, smooth and precise acceleration and power.
- Reliable and Virtually Maintenance-free: Equipped with double-shielded sealed bearings, precision balanced motor bell and gold-plated bullet connectors.
- Excellent Cooling: Engineered to help airflow move through the motor for efficient cooling during and after flight.
- Lightweight design
- Powerful and durable Rare-Earth Neodymium magnets
- 14-pole stator for smooth and precise propulsion
- Includes all required hardware: preinstalled gold plated bullet connectors, aluminum motor mount, prop adapter and female ESC connectors
- Perfect match for the Spektrum Smart Avian 120 amp HV ESC
- Perfect electric conversion upgrade for 50cc size gas combustion power systems
Adjustable Timing: No
Application: 3D Airplanes up to 18.0lb (8.17kg), Sport Planes up to 28.0lb (12.7kg)
Connector Type: 4mm Bullet
Input Voltage: 33.3 - 55.5V
Maximum Burst Current: 135A
Maximum Continuous Current: 110A
Constant Watts: 3750W
Burst Watts: 6250W
Motor Type: Brushless - Outrunner
Number of Poles: 14
Outer Diameter: 3.14" (80 mm)
Product Length: 2.9" (74 mm)
Product Weight: 44.1oz (1250g)
Recommended Speed Control: 80 - 100A
RPM/Volt (Kv): 230
Shaft Diameter: 0.39" (10 mm)
Shaft Length: 0.79" (20 mm)
This product was added to our catalog on March 16, 2022