The Spektrum Avian 3536 - 1200Kv Brushless Outrunner Motor offers a combination of superior performance, high reliability and user-friendly features that make it an excellent choice for your next aircraft project. Plus, the wide selection means there's Avian Brushless motor that's ideal for whatever the application, including brushed-to-brushless upgrades as well as combustion-to-electric conversions. Equip your airplane with an Avian motor to compliment your Smart Technology equipped models!
- Rapid Acceleration and Extreme Torque: Expertly engineered to deliver fast, smooth and precise acceleration and power.
- Reliable and Virtually Maintenance-free: Equipped with double-shielded sealed bearings, precision balanced motor bell and gold-plated bullet connectors.
- Excellent Cooling: Engineered to help airflow move through the motor for efficient cooling during and after flight.
- Lightweight design
- Powerful and durable Rare-Earth Neodymium magnets
- 14-pole stator for smooth and precise propulsion
- Includes all required hardware: preinstalled gold plated bullet connectors, aluminum motor mount, prop adapter and female ESC connectors
- Perfect match for the Spektrum Smart Avian 45 amp ESC
- Perfect electric conversion upgrade for .15 size glow combustion power systems
RPM/Volt (Kv): 1200
Application: Sport airplanes up to 4lbs (1815g) and 3D airplanes up to 2.5lbs (1135g)
Recommended Prop Range: 10x7 to 11x7 Electric Prop
Adjustable Timing: No
Connector Type: 3.5mm Bullet
Input Voltage: 11.1-14.8V (3-4S)
Maximum Burst Current: 45A
Maximum Continuous Current: 35A
Constant Watts: 500W
Burst Watts: 650W
Motor Type: Brushless - Outrunner
Number of Poles: 14
Outer Diameter: 1.4" (35mm)
Product Length: 1.4" (36 mm)
Product Weight: 3.6oz (102g)
Recommended Speed Control: 45A
Shaft Diameter: 0.16" (4 mm)
Shaft Length: 1.42" (36 mm)
This product was added to our catalog on March 30, 2022