Spektrum RC Aircraft RPM Sensor & Bracket w/Std Servo Connector
Spektrum RC RPM Sensor & Telemetry Sensor.
- Sensor for measuring motor/engine RPM's in airplanes and helicopters
- Plug and play with many helicopter governors on the market
- Used in conjunction with the SPM9548 Telemetry Module, the Sensor Board and Sensor is used for measuring motor/engine RPM's
- Plug and Play & includes 6" telemetry interconnect lead and bracket for mounting the sensor
- DualLink provides superior frequency path diversity
- High Quality Plastic Case
- Compact footprint
- Has a servo plug and plugs into the AR7200BX helicopter receiver providing RPM data for the governor
Needed To Complete:
In order to use the SPM9560 RPM Sensor your AR7200BX, AR7300BX Flybarless Control System must be updated with the latest StudioX program that includes the latest governor feature (ver 4.0.14). Spektrum AR7200BX/AR7300BX Software Update can be found here: http://ar7200bx.beastx.com/
This product was added to our catalog on August 30, 2017.