Pro-Line Hyrax 1.9" Tires are now available mounted on Impulse Black/Silver internal Bead-Loc wheels. Designed for maximum grip on the toughest terrain, the Hyrax tire is ready for anything your Scale Adventure might throw at you. The Hyrax features an aggressive and open tread pattern with each tread block containing multiple Sipes for incredible tread flex. The highly detailed connected tread on the sidewall of the Hyrax extends out for unmatched side-hilling performance. The Hyrax also features futuristic stepped tread blocks that create even more forward gripping edges that dig into slick rock like no other scale tire Pro-Line has produced to date! The Hyrax is made from Pro-Line's Legendary G8 material, so you know it provides performance you can depend on.
The Hyrax 1.9" tires come conveniently pre-mounted to Pro-Line’s Impulse Black/Silver Plastic 1.9" Wheels that are Proudly Made in the USA! These Impulse wheels are designed to not only look scale but to be super easy to use by only requiring 6 screws per wheel for mounting tires. The unique 3-piece plastic wheel design bolts together in the back and locks on to any of Pro-Line's incredible list of 1.9" Crawling Tires. The back of this 12mm hex Rock Crawling 1.9" wheel also accepts Pro-Line's Brass Brake Rotor Weights (sold separately) for additional looks and performance.
- Designed for Maximum Performance
- Highly Detailed Sidewall for Scale Looks
- Stepped Blocks & Multiple Sipes Create Unmatched Grip
- Tackle Tough Terrain in Scale Style
- Made in the Legendary G8 Material
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Popular Impulse Wheel Style
- Blacked out Wheel with Silver Painted Faux Rings
- 12mm Hex
- 3-piece Plastic Wheel Design
- Molded in Bead-loc Ring and Lug Nuts for a Scale Look
- Wheel Made from High-Strength, Durable DuPont Nylon
- Accepts optional Brass Brake Rotor Weights (sold separately)
This product was added to our catalog on November 8, 2018