Pro-Line Badlands MX Pre-Mounted 1/8 Buggy Tires are known for having sweet Motocross inspired tread and the Badlands MX tires kick that up a notch with a Bigger and Bolder knobby tread that matches modern MX tire design. The Badlands MX is a true All-Terrain tire that will find traction on any surface but is best suited for loose & loamy dirt, mud, or grass.
The Badlands MX Tire is pre-mounted on Mach 10 Black Wheels so you don't have to worry about gluing your own tires or waiting for them to dry. All you need to do is slap them on your buggy and get to ripping up the dirt! The Mach 10 features 10 aggressive spokes that will make your off-road bash buggy look fast even sitting still. The Mach 10 wheels have a 17mm hex and are made from a single molded piece of high-quality Nylon proudly produced by Pro-Line in the USA!
- Awesome Motocross-Inspired Appearance
- Bigger, Bolder, and Badder than Ever
- Incredible Traction on Loose, Loamy or Muddy Terrain
- Improved Wear Resistance Combined with Modern Style
- Made from Pro-Lines Legendary M2 Race Rubber
- Less Time Gluing and More Time Having Fun
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing's History
- Greater Stability and Connectivity
- For Use on Standard 17mm 1:8 Hexes
- Extremely True Finish
- Made from High Strength DuPont Nylon
- Wheels Also Available Un-Mounted
- (2) Pre-mounted Badlands MX Tires Mounted on Black Mach 10 Wheels
This product was added to our catalog on August 12, 2020