Pit Bull Tires Rock Beast XOR 2.2 Crawler Tire (2) (No Foam) (Komp)
The Pit Bull Rock Beast XOR 2.2 Crawler Tire is a miniaturized version of the patented Champion Pit Bull Rocker LT, with crawling specific enhancements to make them the ultimate tire for hardcore crawlers. The multi-varied tread design increases forward/reverse and lateral traction with serious bite across the entire footprint.
The Rock Beast XOR also has many features designed to increase speed and control while enhancing stability and contact patch. With excellent lateral bite, incredible stickiness and exceptional traction, these are the optimum tire for comp crawlers and 2.2 applications that are built for performance.
- Komp Kompound: Known for getting better and better as they break in. Well suited for both practice and competition.
- Stepped Lugs: Aids lateral traction.
- Multi-Varied Tread Blocks: Creates an alternating biting pattern for maximum traction, especially in off-camber situations.
- Inside Ribbing: Provides sidewall support and stability.
- Integrated Sidewall Protectors: Sidewall bands of rubber that add support and control
- Over-the-Shoulder Lugs: These wrap down the sidewall and add extra strength & traction to the shoulder & sidewall areas
- 5.5-inch Mounted Diameter: 5.25x2.25 Un-mounted and 5.5x2.5 Mounted diameters puts these in a great spot for ground clearance. (NOTE: Dimensions may vary depending on mounted rim width used)
- Foam Not Included: Most people already have foam. Pit Bull recommends the Dos Piezas 2-Stage Foam (PBTPB9001FM) for serious competition.
This product was added to our catalog on February 7, 2017.