Pit Bull 1.9" Rock Beast Scale Crawler Tires are miniaturized versions of the patented Champion Pit Bull Rocker LT 1:1 tires. This multi-varied tread design increases forward/reverse and lateral traction with serious biting across the footprint. These Rock Beasts have many features designed to increase speed and control while enhancing stability and contact patch. Excellent lateral bite--incredible stickiness and exceptional traction.
- Komp Kompound: the only compound we are using on these bad boys. They seem to get better and better as they break in... and you can use them for your daily hobby time as well as competition... RIGHT OUTTA DA BOX!!!!
- Stepped lugs: aid in lateral traction
- Multi-varied tread blocks: create an alternating biting pattern for maximum traction, especially in off-camber situations
- Inside ribbing: provides sidewall support and stability
- Integrated Sidewall Protectors: sidewall bands of rubber that add support and control
- Over-the-shoulder lugs: that wrap down the sidewall and add extra strength & traction to the shoulder & sidewall areas
- 4.45 inch Mounted Diameter*: puts these puppies in the "Sweet Spot" for most Scale rigs. *Dimensions may vary depending on mounted rim used.
- Tires come 2 to a package w/decals: yes, they include a cool decal sheet
- Foam included: Two - 2 stage foams designed to accentuate the performance of our 1.9 Rock Beast Scale tires. Should be usable with other tire brands as well.
Outer Diameter: 4.45"*
*Dimensions may vary depending on mounting rim used
- (2) R/C 1.9 Scale Tires
- (2) 2 Stage Foams
- (1) Decal Sheet
This product was added to our catalog on August 20, 2014