The Losi Mini-B 1/16 RTR 2WD Buggy features TLR 2wd buggy engineering and performance in a 1/16 scale package. Everything about this buggy is designed to deliver a jaw-dropping experience. The larger 1/16th scale is stable on the track generating quicker speeds and improved handling. With suspension geometry updated and taken from the TLR 22 platform and the inclusion of waterproof electronics with a 2.4Ghz radio system, you get more from a Mini than ever before. It features a mid-motor configuration for better balance, oil filled shocks, and a full range of option parts all in a total ready-to-run package.
- Scaled down version of the 1/10 22
- Mid Motor Configuration
- Elastomer Battery Strap System
- Aluminum Chassis
- Threaded Oil Filled Shocks
- Fully assembled and ready-to-run
- HRZ 2-in-1 ESC/RX
- Dynamite® Brushed 280-sized 47T motor
- Spektrum™ SX107 metal gear servo
- Taper Pin Front and BK Bar Rear Tires with Dish Wheels
- Full Ball Bearings (less steering)
- Servo Saver
- Waterproof electronics
- 22 Suspension Geometry
- 650mAh 2S Lipo Battery with EC2 Connector and USB 0.5A Charger
- Option Parts Availability
- Three Color Options
Approximate Assembly Time: Less than One Hour
- Losi® 1/16 Mini-B™ RTR 2WD Buggy with:
- 3-CH 2.4GHz Transmitter
- 2.4GHz ESC/Receiver combo
- Dynamite® 47T 280 Brushed Motor
- Spektrum™ SX107 Micro Metal Gear Servo
- Dynamite® 7.4V 650mAh 2S 20C LiPo Hardcase: EC2
- Dynamite® USB 2S LiPo charger
- 4 AAA batteries (for transmitter)
- Nothing! Everything is included in the box!
This product was added to our catalog on November 17, 2020
This little car is awesome. So much fun, plus
everything you need is right in the box. If you
are on the fence about buying this car, just buy
it. You won't regret it!
Bought this, liking it's bigger size than the Micro and Mini T. Right out of the box, this car is fast, maneuverable, agile, and is overall a steal at 150!
I bought the 50C batteries, and the brushless 6000kv motor/ESC combo.
However the delay is getting a reciever.