This is a set of two JConcepts Flip Outs 2.2 1/10th Rear Buggy Tires. Itís not just a name; itís a driverís reaction! Flip Outs offer drivers a tire that is in-between Goose Bumps and Double Dees. Small pin construction makes up the foundation for the Flip Outs design and provides grip when racers need it most. When the conditions are wet and green in the morning, traction is sometimes hard to come-by; Flip Outs are the new choice.
Alternating center bar support provides the base for the forward traction while the small accommodating tapered pins provide the dig and flex under hard acceleration and cornering. Tire profile and interior ribbing design were all areas of focus while creating the combination of durability, functionality and performance.
- Compact tire body with crisp tread and separation
- Aggressive alternating center bar support
- Includes And-1 inserts
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- White (Medium): For High Temperature, Outdoor Racing. Intended for use on abrasive tracks.
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Orange (Soft): Intended for Black/Blue Groove conditions. Excels on Dry, High Temperature Tracks
- Gold (Indoor Soft): Developed for indoor Clay surfaces.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for conditions 59į and under, or extremely loose conditions.
This product was added to our catalog on May 28, 2010