Jaco Prism Mounted 1/10 Truck Foam Front Hex Tires (Purple) (2)
This is a set of two JACO Prism Pre-Mounted Foam Rubber Racing Tires, for the Traxxas Jato, Rustler and Stampede that use a 12mm Hex front wheel. These tires have been specifically designed for the high speed demands of the Traxxas brushless and nitro powered vehicles. JACO uses only the highest quality foam sheets from around the world to produce their tires and they always incorporate the "freshest" rubber in their tires to ensure quality & performance. JACO does not buy "donuts" from other manufacturers. Since JACO laminates, cuts, trues and grades the foam in house, they have total control over the production process. JACO is also involved in other non-R/C related manufacturing. This, unlike other tire manufacturers, gives them an incredible advantage with making sure their batches of foam are consistent and true. Anything that doesn't meet their strict grading system is used in other manufacturing projects. All JACO tires are produced on state of the art computerized machines. These same machines cut custom, high tolerance products used by the US Military and The Auto industry.
So when you're ready to test the speed limits of your Traxxas Jato, Rustler or Stampede series vehicle, these JACO tires are the obvious choice.
- Low vibration at high speed
- 3" Wheel diameter
- Superior traction on pavement
- Stylish and rugged low profile 'Prism' wheel
- Long lasting-Better wear characteristics than most rubber tires
- Lightweight tire and wheel equals less rotating mass, which means quicker acceleration
- Guaranteed to stay glued to the wheel, no matter how fast you go
- Available in Purple (firm), or Pink (med-soft) low wear high traction compounds
This product was added to our catalog on February 8, 2018.