JConcepts Sprinter 2.2" Truck Tires are designed to bridge a gap between the popular Double Dees and other pin tire options from JConcepts. The Sprinter tire has square, angled pins that are stacked vertically to flex and fold evenly across the tire. Typically, a stacked tread will wear less and provide more forward bite while the aligned space helps rotation in the turns and gives a snappy release to square up quickly. Starting with the tread, the team focused on durability and performance to bring a rear tire option to market that competes on loose surfaces which are wet or dusty.
With the popularity of off-road racing, vehicles being designed with either mid-motor or laydown transmission options, a new generation pin style, carcass and outer tread design was needed. The outer sidewall of the tire has angled pins incorporated into the design to help release the turn and provide the rotation not only needed in dirt off-road but specifically in dirt-oval racing. The blended tread to tire body is supported with a generous radius which promotes “pin snap” and resists tearing or separation.
Horizontal traction bars connect several pins near the center of the tire which bonds a critical area for increased push at high-speed. The sidewall area blends nicely into a step-spike feature which helps smooth the transition in bumpy sections and create side-bite. The Sprinters are built on the conventional and popular 2.2” stadium truck bead and carcass design making them interchangeable. The interior ribbing features the double-hatch pattern that helps maintain a comfy ride while each set of tires includes the Dirt-Tech closed cell inserts.
- JConcepts original tread, available in multiple compounds
- Square, angled pins with horizontal traction bars
- Angled outer sidewall pins for turn release
- Conventional, 2.2” bead mounting size
- Carefully shaped carcass = smooth driving characteristics
- Interior ribbing with double-hatch pattern
- Includes Dirt-Tech closed cell inserts
- Off-Road and Dirt-Oval racing ready
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
This product was added to our catalog on January 21, 2021
Friday, Sep 16 2022 (3 months ago)
JConcepts Sprinter 2.2" Truck Tires (2) (Green)
Amazing! I love these. Bet outdoor clay tire for stadium truck. Absolutely crazy traction. Really great on a moist track! Dusty slick conditions they performed spot on lap after lap. You won’t find a better truck tire imo..5Stars!