Axial SCX24 2021 Ford Bronco - Hard Body 1/24 Scale Mini Scale Crawler!
The Axial SCX24 2021 Ford Bronco comes out of the box fully assembled and ready-to-run. The SCX24 '21 Bronco features an exceptionally detailed and extra-durable ABS hard body! This authentic scale body is available in three color options based on current Ford Bronco factory colors. Details include molded door handles, mirrors, roof rails, a mounted spare tire and an optional second decal sheet to allow a personalized finish. Serious scale modelers will find that this Ford Bronco not only looks great and performs well, but also brings next level realism to the SCX24 platform. Complementing the detail of the scale Ford Bronco body, Axial includes officially licensed Factory Ford Wildtrak wheels and Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tires.
The SCX24 Bronco is built on the proven and easy to drive SCX24 chassis. The SCX24 makes it easy to find RC adventures. Go crawling on your desk. Turn a messy room into an obstacle course. Build an indoor "crawl course table" - or take your SCX24 outdoors and set up an exciting trail with a few holes, twigs, and rocks. Whatever course you follow, the SCX24 chassis meets every challenge with full-time 4-wheel drive, a trail-taming 3-link front/4-link rear suspension, and much more. Realistic steel frame rails stand up to hard knocks. Worm gears on the axles increase ground clearance. Steel front and rear axles, front stub axles and steel dogbones let you crawl and climb with confidence. Power is supplied by a Dynamite 88T 180-size motor and 2S LiPo battery, while a 3-channel Horizon Hobby 2.4GHz radio system is included for precise, dependable control. So everything you need to hit the trails is in the box!
- Factory-assembled and ready-to-run, with 3-channel radio, 180 brushed motor, servo, ESC/receiver unit and "AA" transmitter batteries included
- Officially licensed Ford Bronco ABS hard body with molded door handles, mirrors, roof rails, and a tire mount with spare tire
- Bonus second decal sheet for optional customization
- Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tires mounted on Factory Ford Wildtrak wheels
- Working lights in front, with molded lenses on all four corners of the body
- True full-time 4-wheel drive
- Durable solid axle front and rear suspension and coilover shocks for optimal handling and crawling performance
- Worm drive gears in front and rear differentials increase ground clearance
- Sturdy steel C-channel frame rails with bracing for added strength and proper alignment
- Durable steel axles provide strength and durability to match tough climbs and rough trails
- 2-Year limited warranty (see product manual for details)
- (1) Axial® SCX24™ Ford Bronco 1/24 Scale 4WD RTR
- (1) Horizon Hobby® 2.4GHz 3-Channel Radio System
- (1) Axial® AS-1 Micro Servo
- (1) Horizon Hobby® ESC/Receiver Combo
- (1) Dynamite® USB LiPo Charger
- (1) Dynamite® 88T 180-Size Brushed Electric Motor With Pinion
- (1) Dynamite® 350mAh 2S 30C 7.4V LiPo Battery
- (4) AA Batteries for Transmitter
- (2) Decal Sheets
- (1) Product Manual
- Everything you need to drive is included
This product was added to our catalog on April 22, 2022
I'm no expert, but in my opinion if you want performance, build your own SCX24 from a chassis kit and super-swanky parts and skip the RTR's. If you want something that looks good and works better than a "toy" micro rock crawler, then get one of these awesome-looking Broncos and enjoy watching it cruise around. They are a perfectly capable micro-size rc crawler right out of the box!