This is the Axial "NVS" Night Vision System. For the ultimate level in scale detail, you can now add the NVS light system to your rig! This system features controls for headlights, tail lights, brake lights, and right/left turn signals, as well as extra auxiliary lighting. This optional lighting kit is ideal for Rock Crawlers, Short Course Trucks, or any other application that could benefit from a multi-light system.
- When going forward the headlights brighten, when the brakes are applied the brake lights will brighten
- Turn left or right and the blinkers will signal your turn.
- The main control box is a nice compact size measuring 47x32x23mm ~ 1.8x 1.25x0.9” (Width x Depth x Height).
- External on/off switch so you can mount it remotely to make it easier to reach.
- Separate on/off switch for auxiliary lighting mounted on main control box.
- Separate light connectors for up to 10 LED light strings.
- Additional/replacement LED light strings are available.
Includes the following LED light strings:
- (1) Double LED light string for headlights (White LED).
- (1) Double LED light string for brake lights (Red LED).
- (2) Double LED light strings for turn signals (Orange LED).
- (1) 5 LED light string for auxiliary lights (White LED).
I came very close to damaging a very expensive ESC and had to replace the ground wire. I would not risk destroying your ESC with this NVS light system. I plan on hard wiring the LEDs through an independant external ESC and run the lights either off or on by switch.