The Arrma Limitless 1/7 Scale Speed Bash Electric 4WD All-Road Roller was developed to perform in any condition. Loose gravel, asphalt, or short grass, and in the sun, rain, or even ice. The limitless is battle-hardened and features a customizable aero-package that will allow you to tune the balance for pure performance.
In addition to the low drag LIMITLESS body, which comes pre-trimmed and decaled, Arrma has added front and rear wings that can also be customized to tailor the downforce to your preference. To further enhance the aerodynamics, the chassis design includes a front splitter to balance downforce distribution and a rear diffuser that increases downforce and grip, enabling you to corner faster and with the proficiency needed for a hyper speed platform.
!!!WARNING!!! Recommended for experienced drivers ONLY!
This model is capable of an incredibly high rate of speed, and it is not recommended for inexperienced drivers. Previous experience with high-power radio controlled models is highly recommended. This model is not intended for use by children or minors younger than 16 years old. Individuals younger than 16 years old require responsible adult supervision during operation and maintenance. Additionally, when driving this model up to a 1/4 mile of traffic free, uninterrupted driving area could be required. The space in which you choose to drive should based on the setup of the model, and the potential top speed of the car.
DESIGNED FAST, DESIGNED TOUGH
Underneath the aerodynamically engineered body is a 3mm anodized aluminum chassis with a full length center brace for maximum strength. The heavy-duty 4WD drivetrain features durable steel drive shafts plus all-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals. The diff module can be removed by removing just four bolts, helping to simplify maintenance. A sliding mount makes motor access quick and easy, too. Big bore oil-filled shocks on black-anodized front and rear shock towers keep the dBoots Hoons all-road tires hooked up for maximum traction. The tires are mounted on speed wheels with extra-durable hubs.
- LIMITLESS™ 4WD is the first-ever ARRMA® street basher.
- As a roller, the LIMITLESS 4WD lets intermediate to advanced drivers customize their machine for as much speed and power as their skills and budgets allow - recommended for experienced drivers only.
- The LIMITLESS 4WD is a speed basher that lives up the ARRMA promise of being "DESIGNED FAST and DESIGNED TOUGH."
- Low-drag body comes screen-printed, trimmed and decaled
- Customizable front and rear wings allow you to tune downforce and drag just how you want it
- Full-width front splitter balances front vs. rear distribution of downforce
- Rear diffuser helps generate downforce
- Designed to easily handle triple digit speeds
- 3mm plate, 6061-T6 anodized aluminum chassis
- Center chassis brace for maximum durability
- Adjustable front and rear body mounts
- Easy-access sliding motor mount for quick motor removal
- Dual XL battery trays
- Waterproof receiver box
- Heavy-duty servo saver
- Heavy-duty 4X4 drivetrain
- Durable steel drive shafts
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Easy-access diff module with 4-bolt center diff removal
- Independent suspension
- Big bore aluminum oil-filled shocks
- Black-anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
- Speed Wheels and all-road dBoots Hoons tires tested to withstand speeds in excess of 150 mph
- Super-durable wheel hubs for strength
- Hub nut O-rings
- 2-year limited warranty (see product manual for details)
- (1) LIMITLESS™ 1/7 4WD Street Bash Roller
- (1) Product Manual
- Transmitter and Receiver
- Steering Servo
- Electronic Speed Control
- Suitable Mod 1 Pinion Gear
- Two 2-3 Cell Hardcase LiPo batteries with IC5/EC5 connectors
- LiPo balancing charger
This product was added to our catalog on January 2, 2020
To get from the stock roller to 100+ mph and tire-smoking burnouts is a simple matter of spending a bunch of money. So, let's go through that.
I started with a Castle MMX 8S and a 1515 2200kv on 6S. I run a bec, with savox 2290 and dual motor fans. No amount of cooling was sufficient for 90F summer days, even with sub 100mph gearing. I added mesh-covered cooling inlets behind the front tires and outlets halfway back. Still too hot. Next: MAX6 plus 5687SL on 8S. Requires the 3rd party motor mount, and it's a tight fit. Amazing power, but the Max6 burst into flames (yes an actual fireball of fire). Next: MAX5 plus killerrc cap pack. Perfect, and this is where I still am. Note that this requires some cutting and rearranging. Works out well, because for maximum range, you need the RX to be mounted high. I strap mine to the central reinforcing rod, and poke the antenna out the top of the body. Range was terrible with it down low.
A word on tires. The hoons are fun, but they tend to self-destruct when abused. GRPs reduce your effective gearing, reduce ground clearance, and provide a VERY firm ride, which has the effect of reducing grip. Plus they look stupid. I've had the most fun and most success with BSR foams. Be sure to balance whatever you use.
Gearing: this will be a function of where you run and what you like. Get the different size spool gears (spurs), and then some big pinions from Saga.
Props to Arrma for making it easy to peel off all the stickers on the body. Looks so much better.
Some minor issues include:
1. Differential cup grub screws are loose despite the blue loctite applied on them. (production assembly error maybe)
2. Some hex screws are extremely tight that when you torque it counter clockwise, the hexagon in the screw head easily gets deformed and becomes round, therefore, you won't be able to take it off.
3. Body stickers are off the line, some are not applied well maybe due to production mishaps.
Nevertheless, still 4.8 / 5 stars from me.
The only thing I wish it came with is another pinion and spur gear. The installed/provide gearing is great for speed but not bashing. Haven't had motor temp issues yet, but only been running 3 and 4 cell batteries.
UPDATE from first run: I have purchased and installed a 22/39 and temps dropped way down. The hardest part was finding the correct parts.
I am very happy to shop with you, by the way, I had a wrong delivery, you sent it again but it still has not reached me e revo 2.0 RPM arms