Yokomo YZ-2 DTM World Championship Edition 1/10 2WD Electric Buggy Kit
The 2017-18 IFMAR Off-Road 2WD Buggy World Champion!
Congratulations Ryan Maifield!
Yokomo YZ-2 DTM Worlds Edition
Yokomo's YZ-2 DTM achieved the perfect win at the 2017 IFMAR 1/10 Electric Off-Road World Championship in China. Yokomo Factory Driver Ryan Maifield TQ'ed & Won the prestigious 2wd Buggy IFMAR World Championship and Yokomo Factory Driver Lee Martin qualified 2nd and finished 3rd. These great results were possible by a perfect collaboration effort between Yokomo Factory Drivers & the engineering team.
The World Championship Winning YZ-2 DTM was equipped with newly designed option parts tested & developed especially for this World Championship. Yokomo is very excited to announce the release of the YZ-2 DTM World Championship Edition Race Kit in a limited quantity, in celebration of this great achievement! (excluding titanium screws and turnbuckles)
Each kit will include a serial number which is also listed on the back of the chassis plate as part of this Limited Edition run.
- Redesigned Aluminum Steering Bell Crank Set
- Graphite Front Shock Tower for Gullwing Arm
- Redesigned Gullwing Front Suspension Arm
- Graphite Front Steering Hub Carrier
- Graphite Front Steering Block
- Redesigned Front Bulkhead (Hard Type)
- Aluminum Bulkhead Mount
- Aluminum Servo Mount
- Aluminum Rear Upper Arm Mount
- Aluminum 3G Motor Mount (Gearbox 2mm up)
- Redesigned Aluminum Rear Suspension Mount (Front/Rear)
- Graphite S4 Rear Suspension Arm
- Redesigned Gear Box Support
- V3 Titanium Coated Shock Shafts (Front/Rear)
- JConcepts YZ-2 Front Wing
- JConcepts F2 Clear Light Weight Body
Needed To Complete:
- 2-Channel radio system
- Electronic Speed Control
- Steering servo
- Battery pack
- Compatible battery charger
- 1/10 buggy tires & tire glue
- Polycarbonate paint for body
This product was added to our catalog on February 2, 2018.