The Yeah Racing 100mm Desert Lizard Two Stage Internal Spring Shock is a great scale upgrade for your truck. This shock kit includes a full set of springs and machined pistons that will allow you to get your truck setup right, no matter how heavy your truck is.
These shocks can be setup with either a droop or a sprung configuration. A sprung setup will generate more flex and more suspension travel. A droop setup will allow your truck to sit lower and will support the weight of the truck better, but will generate less flex. Plus, the triple O-Ring sealing cartridge will help to prevent oil leaks at the shock shaft.
- Machined aluminum shock bodies
- Scale internal spring design
- Triple o-ring cartridge
- Includes additional option springs to tune the spring rate
- Allows you to set up the shocks with a sprung or droop configuration
- Available in multiple anodized colors to match the color scheme of your truck
- Fits HPI Crawler King, Gmade R1 Komodo, Vaterra Ascender, and Axial SCX10 Crawlers, as well as other similar models that use a 100mm long shock.
- (2) Yeah Racing 100mm Desert Lizard Two Stage Internal Spring Damper
- (16) Springs (including installed springs)
- (6) Long
- (4) Medium
- (4) Short
- (8) Pistons (including installed pistons)
- Mounting Hardware Pack
This product was added to our catalog on April 18, 2017
These shocks i would recommend beings they come with so many sets of springs all with different ratings. So far i havent test run the Monster Truck RC with them ... but when i do i will fill in more review for the outcome of hold up. I was going to go the lightest spring rates but went a step up and got to more to test for stiffness. So i will follow up later on review when all my tests are done.
So far i am pleased and can tell these are worth the shot and playing with. 4****'s for now ... when im done testing and see how things go & if all fine i will 5*****'s
Btw all my bought parts are going on a Lengendary Legend ... So far everything mounts up great.