This Yeah Racing Heat Sink features a lightweight aluminum construction with a dual cooling fan design. The heat sink is compatible with 1/8 scale motors around 40.8mm diameter and 57.9mm in length and includes two 30x30x10mm high-speed fans that peak around 14,000RPM.
The fans can be installed directly to the heatsink or you can use the included 10mm spacers between the fans and the heatsink for enhanced airflow.
- Fits 1/8 motors with 40.8mm diameter and 57.9mm length
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Dual fan design
- Excellent airflow
- Includes two 30x30x10mm cooling fans
- Also available in blue color (YEA-YA-0261BU).
- (1) Heat Sink - Big
- (1) Heat Sink - Small
- (4) M3 x 6mm Round Head Screws
- (4) M3 x 14mm Round Head Screws
- (4) M3 x 25mm Round Head Screws
- (4) 10mm Washers
- (2) 30x30x10mm Tornado High Speed Fan - YEA-YA-0180 (Black)
This product was added to our catalog on April 8, 2016
Do not try to install this on a Tekno platform unless you are prepared to do some serious modification with a cutting wheel to make room for the center chassis brace.
After all of the modifications I finally got this installed and on the first run both fans died. I put some Tekin fans on it (much sturdier) and even with those the temps did not drop at all. Which isn't really surprising considering how little contact this heatsink makes with the motor since mine has a built-in heatsink. Would probably work better on a flat-sided motor with some thermal interface material, but probably still not worth it.