XRAY XB8 2018 Spec 1/8 Off-Road Nitro Buggy Kit
This is the XRAY XB8 2018 Spec 1/8 Off-Road Nitro Buggy Kit. Based on the ultra-successful XB8 platform, XRAY proudly presents the 2018-spec XB8 which incorporates the latest improvements and refinements gathered by the team, race-proven in the highest competition races around the world.
XRAY has been a driving force in the 1/8 off-road car racing scene since the release of the first XB8. Continuous development and evolution of the XRAY product line has led to ever-increasing performance. The craftsmanship, durability, and performance of XRAY kits have become legendary. Be part of the family, live the heritage.
- Redesigned chassis with more space between front wheels and side guards, new positions for rear brace for improved chassis flex characteristics, and chamfered front edges for less dirt pick-up
- Redesigned chassis design is now fully compatible between XB8 & XB8E platforms
- Redesigned wing mount is 40% lighter with super-low CG. With considerably less weight behind the rear suspension this significantly improves handling characteristics. All-new construction allows more flex. Features new, optimized wing mounting positions
- Redesigned rear brace between wing mount and rear chassis brace prevents rear gearbox breakage during impacts, as well as moving the transfer of energy to a different part of the chassis
- Redesigned weight transfer from rear wing to the middle of the car reduces tension on the rear diff bulkhead
- Redesigned rear body holder
- Redesigned rear shock tower features two lines of shock absorber mounting positions and an updated design to allow fitment of the new wing mount and gearbox brace
- Harder rear lower arms for increased side stability and improved durability in hot conditions
- Redesigned stronger, reinforced steering ball joints for increased reliability
- Redesigned composite graphite shims between steering ball and nut ensures free operation of pivot balls even in extremely dusty conditions
- Redesigned improved diff O-rings for more precise differential sealing
- Softer shock membranes for improved shock performance in bumpy conditions
- Rear CVD drive shafts for increased rear traction
- 2.6mm rear sway bar for increased traction
- Redesigned stronger head screws for diff bulkheads for more reliability
- High-speed body for improved handling on high-speed tracks and improved rotation in tight corners
Chassis length: 399.5mm
Approximate running weight: 3205g
Needed to Complete:
- 2-channel, 2-servo R/C System for cars
- 21-class Engine & Tuned Pipe
- Engine starting tools
- Batteries for R/C system
- Tires, Wheels, Inserts & CA Glue
- Fuel & Fuel Bottle
- Polycarbonate Paint for Body
- Tools for Assembly
NOTE: Completed vehicle shown for illustrative purposes only and is not included.
This product was added to our catalog on January 10, 2018.
XRAY Rear Upper Inner Camber Link Ball Joint (2). Must have best fit!!!!!!
For this range of parts is missing:
XRAY Graphite Center Differential Mounting Plate (XB808).
Pro-Line ElectroShot Pre-Mounted 1/8 Buggy Tires.
XRAY XB8 Chassis Side Guards Graphite Brace Set
There is five stars!!!!!!!!!!)