XRAY NT1 2018 Spec 1/10 Luxury Nitro Touring Car Kit
The NT1 is synonymous with the absolute perfection that is XRAY: a platform that has been capturing trophies at tracks all around the world, and also capturing the hearts and minds of customers who demand nothing less than excellence.
- Updated chassis features a unique, innovative front flex adjustment using an insertable aluminum brace. Using the aluminum brace increases steering response and cornering speed; without the aluminum brace, the car is easier to drive.
- Updated rear layshaft bulkheads allow use of bracket bushings that connect the layshaft bulkheads with rear bulkheads to reinforce the entire rear suspension, making the car better in high-traction conditions. Without the bracket bushings, the car has more traction which is recommended for low-traction conditions
- Updated graphite brace for rear bulkheads gives easier access to engine screws.
- Updated graphite brace connecting the rear layshaft bulkheads and radio plate stand for easier engine removal.
- Developed, designed and styled by Martin Hudy, manufactured exclusively by XRAY in Europe in the world's most sophisticated RC manufacturing facility
- Pure racing design, premium luxury quality, highest performance
- Premium, exclusive, and high-tech materials used throughout
- Unique, super-strong composite materials with XRAY's self-developed secret compound mixtures for suspension and drivetrain parts
- Low-CG nitro touring car platform
- Unique and revolutionary chassis flex adjustment with optional 1-piece engine mounting system
- Easy access to all drivetrain parts allows super-quick rebuilds and set-up changes
Class: 1/10 nitro touring car
Length w/o body: 381mm
Chassis length: 341mm
Width: adjustable 197~200mm
Ready-to-run weight: 1630g
Needed To Complete:
- 2-Channel Radio System
- Steering Servo & Throttle Servo
- Receiver Battery & Charger
- 21 Class Rear Exhaust Engine, Pipe & Starter System
- Tires & Wheel
- Fuel & Fuel Bottle
- 20mm Lexan Body & Polycarbonate Paint
This product was added to our catalog on April 5, 2018.