This is the Xpert 3000 Series "Standard" Low Profile Aluminum Center Case Servo. Xpert low profile servos feature brushless motors, combined with metal gears, 4096 resolution and a unique SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) to deliver incredible performance and durability. The lightweight low profile design includes a molded upper and lower case, with an aluminum middle case that provides optimized thermal dissipation. Additionally, over current protection, over temperature protection and a built in fail safe delivers reliability that make this servo a great choice for a variety of applications when space is limited.
For more Xpert Servo specifications and recommended applications, click here.
- Brushless motor design provides extremely high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- 4096 resolution and SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) for the highest performance and durability.
- Light weight design
- Aluminum middle case for optimized thermal dissipation.
- Strong Metal Gear
- Sophisticated error correction
- High-Speed, High-precision 12-bit AD converter and CPU calculation
- Fail safe
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- Start tone
- @4.8V: .080 sec/60
- @6.0V: .070 sec/60
- @4.8V: 8.16 kg-cm (113.26 oz-in)
- @6.0V: 10.20 kg-cm (141.58 oz-in)
- Input Voltage: 4.8 - 6.0V
- Dimensions: 40.8x20.2x26.8mm
- Weight: 45 g
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2014
just check out the features compaired to others. it speaks for itself and it backs its up when you put it to the test and at half the price of any other brands
Congratulations to xpert for a great design.
It uses a 25t spline also. Just incase you need a servo horn.
Id probably not trust it in a 1/10 4wd Buggy
Very very smooth, centers great, and extremely fast for a 6V servo. Super quiet as well and since it was going in an XRAY T4, the orange was a nice match as well hahaha. Definitely recommended.