This is an Align DS615 Digital High Torque Coreless Metal Gear Servo.
- Higher performance, increased output torque, faster reaction time, resulting in higher holding power during momentary pauses between 3D maneuvers, providing precise control feel.
- Coreless Motor Design for fast speed, high efficiency, and low power consumption.
- Hardened high strength super alloy gears that increase the lifespan.
- Aluminum alloy mid case construction for instantaneous heat dissipation, maintaining servo’s high efficiency.
- Supports digital & analog control signal.
- Powerful and precise servo, suitable for T-Rex 600/700 swashplate and rudder use.
- Stall torque:
- @ 4.8V: 144 oz-in (10.4kg.cm)
- @ 6.0V: 177 oz-in (12.8kg.cm)
- @ 4.8V: 0.09sec/60°
- @ 6.0V: 0.07sec/60°
- Rating voltage: DC 4.8-6V
- Temperature range: -20°C~+60°C
- Dimension: 40.1x20.1x37.3mm
- Weight: 56g
- Band: 1520?s
- (2) Servo rudder piece
- (1) Set screw
- (4) Rubber damper
- (4) Brass grommet
- (4) Socket button head tapping screw (T2.6x12mm)
- (1) F Servo horn
This product was added to our catalog on August 20, 2012
Saturday, Sep 21 2013 (about 10 years ago)
Align DS615 Digital High Torque Coreless Metal Gear Servo
I picked up one of these for my Caster S10B 4WD and I have to say it's one of the smoothest servo's I've ever used. Also @ 177 oz in of torque @6.0v it has plenty of holding power for a low profile servo, very happy all the way around.