This is the Xpert 3000 Series "High Speed" Low Profile All Aluminum Case Servo. Xpert low profile servos feature brushless motors, combined with metal gears, 4096 resolution and a unique SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) to deliver incredible performance and durability. The low profile design features a machined aluminum upper and lower case for incredible durability, with an aluminum middle case that provides optimized thermal dissipation. Additionally, over current protection, over temperature protection and a built in fail safe delivers reliability that make this servo a great choice for a variety of applications when space is limited.
For more Xpert Servo specifications and recommended applications, click here.
- Brushless motor design provides extremely high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- 4096 resolution and SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) for the highest performance and durability.
- Light weight design
- Aluminum middle case for optimized thermal dissipation.
- Strong Metal Gear
- Sophisticated error correction
- High-Speed, High-precision 12-bit AD converter and CPU calculation
- Fail safe
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- Start tone
- @4.8V: .08 sec/60
- @6.0V: .07 sec/60
- @4.8V: 12 kg-cm (166.6 oz-in)
- @6.0V: 15 kg-cm (208.3 oz-in)
- Input Voltage: 4.8 - 6.0V
- Dimensions: 40.8x20.2x26.8mm
- Weight: 49 g
This product was added to our catalog on June 8, 2015