The WTF 34mm Windy Trumpet HV High Speed Cooling Fan was developed to provide a balance of power, weight and toughness. Pushing 23,000 RPMs at 8.4V, this fan is ideal for operating in extreme electrical current and temperature conditions.
- The only fan purpose built for RC models
- Industry first special trumpet intake mouth to smooth & accelerate air for intake
- Dual ball bearing construction
- Very strong construction compared to all 30mm x 10 mm fan on the market
- Same mounting point as conventional 30mm fan
- Cooler coil temperatures as the routed air though the extended opening cools coil before entering the blade
- Extra cooling space of the electronics at the bottom of the case
Size: 34mm width x 16mm height
Thrust: Massive 7g+ @ 8.4V
Operating Voltage: 6V-8.4V
RPM @ 8.4V: 23000
Current @ 8.4V: ~0.48A
I have tried many fan brands over the years and have found WTF's to be the best.
A lot of complained about durability. I only race on-road and have never had an issue w/ this WTF, I suppose if your driving off-road in loose dirt it would be easy for a rock/pebble to break a fan blade. In that case I'd suggest using something that has some kind of protective cover to protect the blades from sucking pebbles in. On clean tracks this is a non issue. Someone said their fan melted. WOW, if your melting a fan that you are running way too hot or have some other electrical issue.