The Vanquish Products VS4-10 Chassis Kit is made to provide balance, scale looks and unhindered performance. This optional kit allows you to easily convert an Axial SCX10-II for greater performance or build from the ground up with your own choice of axle and parts. The steel C-channel design provides scale detail, the molded front and rear cross members fill the chassis rails in the highest stress locations for ultimate strength and provide features like dual servo mounts, winch line routing, and a fuel cell. The molded rock sliders come with a replaceable outer portion for flexibility of custom builds.
The VS4-10 Chassis kit is developed to work with the industry standard 3-gear transmissions found in most Axial SCX10-II and the VS4-10 Origin Limited. The aluminum battery and electronics tray helps to tie all the components together to make a unique and complete package.
NOTE: This chassis conversion is NOT compatible with the Axial SCX10 II kit transmission (AXI31439).
- High Clearance C-Channel Steel Chassis Rails
- Machined Aluminum Panhard Mount Black Anodized
- Stainless Steel Panhard and Drag Link with molded rod ends and Steel pivot Balls (VS4-10 and SCX10-II Axle Compatible)
- Aluminum Battery and Electronics tray
- Vanquish Products Hook and Loop Straps (2)
- Steel Pivot Balls included for Front and Rear 4-Link mounting at the skid plate to eliminate slop (8)
- Front and rear bumper mounts accepts the popular bumpers with 43mm (1.70") post spacing
- Molded Chassis Components include:
- Front CMS with additional servo winch mounting location, winch line routing channel and integrated battery tray brace.
- Front Chassis brace completely fills the steel chassis rails for added strength and chassis stiffness
- Skid plate with smooth transitions to eliminate catching points at critical locations. No unnecessary bumps.
- Included Transmission spacer to accommodate longer can motors and avoid interference with rear upper 4 link
- Chassis side guards and high clearance rock sliders are tied to the aluminum battery tray for increases stiffness
- Rear chassis brace and fuel cell incorporate the rear bumper mounts and fill the C-Channel chassis rails for added strength and chassis stiffness
- Shock Towers with integrated body post mounts
- Wide variety of body posts are included to to match the common heights of popular body configurations on the market
- Black oxide hardware is included
- X4 Body clips included
- Highly detailed instructions included for chassis assembly
This product was added to our catalog on May 24, 2019
Awesome with build out from the ground up my own take on the VS4-10. SCX10 II VS4-10 Chassis Kit you will need the other battery mount VPS10127 Works also with Axial SCX10 III Standard Straight Axle Conversion Kit AXI238000. You will need to align your links so the front axle is 10 degrees or so back inline.. and you might need an adjustable panhard.
Ultimate build as i put on YouTube.
chassis Vanquish VS4-10
full V10 stainless screw kit #KNKVS4101
axles needed. SCX10 3- pod left. Part #AXI238000
trans - Vanquish VFD Part #VPS10152
Trans Dig Pro VS410 VFD Hurtz #VPS01361
shocks - Yeah Racing Desert Lizard 90mm #YEA-DDL-090BK
links - Vanquish steel #INCIRC00070
shaft - Vanquish #INCIRC00220
rims RW4WD Deep Dish Steel Bead Lock Or (BOOM Racing ProBuild!!)
tires + foams-hyrax predators dual foams Your Selection
body - Jconcepts Cliff Hanger #PRO3566-00
electric's - HobbyWing AXE 3300,2800 - #HWA38020313
Castle mamba x 3800 With Crawler Mode and Race mode active on 4th channel. #CSE010-0155-11
(For tuff truck events swap to racer mode add MC thompson rims mated with JConcepts Mud Slingers.)
Steering servo Savox SV-1270TG monster tq #SAV-SV-1270TG
Servo winch Amazon YANSHON Digital Servo High Torque 360 (AMZ Cheap works well)
Front Rear Bumper Na.
- medium cut springs top all 4, 4 hole piston, bottom short light spring bottom Front 17 wght
Rear 32 wght suspension is very active. Dragger
Love the quality and the design.
Would be a great upgrade to an scx10.2 also
Quality is great parts fitment is also great.
The quality is top notch, for sure.
I did notice that using axial rod ends caused a bit of rubbing, at the skid plate end. Definitely not enough to call it “binding”.
I am using incision links and rod ends instead. The rod ends are a smaller diameter and fit the chassis very nice!
The chassis is well worthy of making the upgrade to incision or ssd links.
Like I said I have not ran it yet, but.
I can confidently say the performance is going to make this chassis a serious upgrade. Especially for the scx10ii.
I really wish Vanquish would have included a sticker sheet.
That’s really the only bummer.
Thanks to Vanquish and Amain.