Vanquish Products Currie Portal F9 SCX10 II Rear Axle Kit (Silver)
The Vanquish Currie Portal F9 SCX10 II Rear Axle Kit is an all inclusive axle assembly that creates extreme amounts of ground clearance under the center of your axle. By increasing the pumpkin clearance by 1/2"+ (13mm), it creates the equivalent of running a tire that is over 1 inch taller than what is on your rig. But the real advantage of the Vanquish Currie F9 Portals is the gear reduction inside the portal (1.67:1), that can be tuned with optional gear sets (1.4:1 Overdrive). By adding reduction at the portal, less torque is transferred through the other upstream components in the drivetrain. These axles are a direct replacement to any Axial AR44 axle, using all stock links.
- Requires the use of a 350 SLW hub or greater on Vanquish 1.9 wheels, Incision wheels will require a #4 or greater. Other wheel manufacturers offsets will vary.
- Axles must be used in pairs, you cannot run a front portal axle without a rear and vice versa.
- Overdrive gear sets are recommended for use in the front axle only.
- Portal box integrated into the rear housing for the most clearance at the axle ends possible and a more scale appearance
- Gear reduction in the portal of 1.67:1 (18/30), Optional Overdrive Ratio* of 1.4:1 (20/28)
- Included Vanquish AR44 machined gear set
- Overall axle reduction of 6.26:1 with stock portal ratio
- 13mm increase in ground clearance
- Hex to hex width of 7.66 inches, only roughly 5mm wider than a stock AR44 axle with a narrow hex
- Chromoly inner rear axle shafts are triple bearing supported
- Chromoly stub shafts with 6mm design at the drive pin which tapers down to a 5mm thread for ultimate strength
- Chromoly spool
- Aluminum 12mm hex with set screw
- Uses all SCX10-II linkage
- Complete Fast Eddy Bearings kit
- Licensed by Currie Enterprises
- Comes with One Piece Bearing Retainers (Patent Pending)
- Double shear shock mounts
- Upper link mounts built into third member
- Increased upper link clearance for more suspension up travel ability
This product was added to our catalog on April 5, 2018.