Trinity "X Factor" ROAR Spec 10.5T Brushless Motor.
- ROAR Approval Pending
- 10% Lighter than Previous Motors
- Weight (148g avg)
- New Composite Sensor Board
- 0 - 60 Degrees of Timing adjustment
- Revolutionary timing ring & locking end plate systems saves weight Only 6 short screws (no long screws)
- X-Flow Cooling which pulls more air through the can, reducing motor temps
- 2pc CNC Machined Aluminum can allows for more accurate deviation readings
- 2mm Ultra Low Resistance Solder Tabs
- New Stator Design provides a more efficient power curve NO FADE!
- 3300Kv this number is approximate set as Zero Degrees of Timing. Sensored Brushless Motors are not rated in Kv's due to the fact that timing and voltage can effect the Kv number.
- 10.5T comes built stock with the torque and punch of the TEP1119 12.5 x 25.5mm Long High Torque Rotor
This product was added to our catalog on May 3, 2019
Sunday, Mar 28 2021 (about a year ago)
Trinity Revtech "X Factor" ROAR Spec Brushless Motor (10.5T)
Great motor when it works. Have probably 5 full club race nights (3-4 races a night) and this passed club race car shut down on the track when the turn marshal pulled my car he found the motor was so hot it actually left a burn on his finger. Due to their 1 month warranty and me getting this for Christmas equals me left with a costly repair bill if it can even be repaired at all. I love the motor and the power behind it but the fact it couldn't go more than 15-20 5 minuet races with ample time in between those said races to cool down makes this hard to recommend. Before you go and mark this as unhelpful the motor was geared appropriately for the track and geared the same as other 10.5 motors (some were revtech others were not) on similar weight vehicles and had a 40mm fan blowing constant cold air onto it. I really recommend going with another motor (fantom, REDS or even ruddog) you don't want to spend this much money on a motor that will not hold up.