The Traxxas WideMaxx Suspension Kit is a suspension upgrade that adds 40mm to the track width (20mm per side), and includes extreme-duty cold-weather suspension arms, offering increased performance and durability. Updated springs are included to use in the rear of the truck, while the original rear springs get moved up to the front for optimized balance. Additionally, a set of wider toe links for the front and extended outer half shafts are included for all four wheels to finish off the widened stance. Plus, the kit is available in multiple colors allowing you to add a custom look to your Traxxas Maxx.
Installation is simple, thanks to the Maxx’s thoughtful engineering throughout which makes removal and replacement of the included components quick and easy. The option to utilize existing components including the stock axles saves time and gets you driving even faster.
- Widens the Maxx by 1.57” (40 mm) for increased cornering stability
- Extended arms constructed from extreme-duty cold weather compound
- Increases cornering stability
- Includes 1.725 Rate rear springs
- (4) Upper suspension arms
- (4) Lower suspension arms
- (4) Extended outer half shafts
- (2) WideMaxx toe links
- (2) Rear springs (1.725 rate)
This product was added to our catalog on June 4, 2020