The Traxxas Maxx 1/10 Brushless RTR 4WD Monster Truck is the next evolution of the popular X-Maxx basher, now scaled down and expertly packaged into a lighter lighter, more compact 1/10 scale model. Despite being smaller in size, this model sacrifices nothing when it comes to power and durability.
THE MAXX® EXPERIENCE
Extreme power. Extreme durability. Extreme fun! This is the foundation that the Maxx Experience is built upon. With a new Maxx platform that is smaller and lighter, Traxxas engineers took the speed to 60+ mph, tuned it for even higher performance, and doubled-down on strength and durability. Maxx is once again reshaping monster truck fun and excitement.
60+ MPH MAXX® MUSCLE
Traxxas Velineon brushless power hits hard with massive 4s punch and effortless wheelies on demand. Maxx feels like an unstoppable force of nature as top speeds reach an awe-inspiring 60+ mph.** Advanced 32-bit microprocessor-control constantly monitors the output for efficient, long-running performance. The high-output 540XL motor features a beefy, 5mm shaft, aluminum heat sink, and a powerful fan. Of course it’s all fully protected with Traxxas’ innovative waterproofing.
Maxx is engineered to withstand extreme punishment and intense driving action. Impact absorbing suspension arms soak up the hits with ease. The heavy-duty driveline components have been proven in vehicles larger and heavier than Maxx, so there is plenty of strength to spare. The Maxx chassis absorbs and dissipates impact energy across the entire structure. Huge threaded-aluminum GT-Maxx shocks with large diameter shafts manage suspension damping. Maxx invites you to explore new ways to drive hard and have fun!
- Refined shock tower design
- Full length motor cradle
- Updated wheels and tires
- Maxx steering with same servo as the X-Maxx
- Modular chassis design
- GT-Maxx Aluminum Shocks
- Heavy duty suspension arms
- Full contact sealed bearings
- Shock-Absorbing cush drive
- Torque-biasing center drive
- Aluminum splined driveshaft
- Steel gear differentials
- Extreme-duty telescoping driveshafts
Length: 21.60 inches (549mm)
Front Track: 14.50 inches (368mm)
Rear Track: 14.50 inches (368mm)
Ground Clearance: 1.92 inches (49mm)
Weight: 9.7 lbs (4.4kg)
Height (ride): 9.12 inches (232mm)
Wheelbase: 12.96 inches (329mm)
Shock Length: 4.89 inches (129.2mm)
Tire Diameter: 5.51 inches (140mm)
Wheels Diameter: 2.8 / 3.6 inches (71 / 91mm)
Speed Control: Velineon VXL-4s
Motor (electric): 540XL (2400 kV)
Overall Drive Ratio: 11.86 (24 / 50)
Differential Type: Sealed, hardened steel bevel, limited slip
Gear Pitch: Module 1.0
Chassis Structure/Material: Composite Modular Tub
Brake Type: Electronic
Drive System: Shaft-driven 4WD
Steering: Double-shear bellcrank
Radio System: TQi™ 2.4GHz Transmitter with TSM® receiver™
Servo: Torque: 285oz-in.
Top Speed: 60+ MPH with 4S LiPo battery and optional gearing (sold separately)
Skill Level: 4
Battery Tray: 162mm L x 45mm W x 43mm H
Required Batteries: 4 “AA” (transmitter)
- Maxx, Ready-To-Race® model with Traxxas 540XL brushless motor
- VXL-4s waterproof electronic speed control with integrated telemetry
- Quick Start Guide
- TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system
- High quality maintenance tools
Needed to Complete:
- LiPo Battery: Traxxas recommends a 4-cell 14.8V Power Cell LiPo battery for maximum performance. A 3-cell 11.1V LiPo battery will operate the vehicle with reduced performance. NiMH batteries are not supported.
- LiPo Balance Charger with iD™: Traxxas EZ-Peak Live 4s-capable charger is recommended for easy and fast charging performance (model #2971).
- AA Alkaline Batteries: Four AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter.
This product was added to our catalog on March 17, 2020
Easy to work on
It is a 1000 dollar truck the way you want it, budget for that.
Otherwise I like the rig.
But their plastic is virtually indestructible ;)