This is a pack of four optional LaTrax Hard-Anodized GTR Shocks. Take your Teton to the next level with big suspension technology. These aluminum shocks provide rock-solid durability and long lasting reliability with smoother suspension travel and high performance off-road good looks. The aluminum shocks are more rugged and offer increased stability and handling on any surface with better damping over jumps and bumps, and the threaded bodies make it quick and easy to adjust the ride height.
- Hard anodized aluminum shock bodies
- Silky smooth PTFE-coated shock bores
- Durable titanium nitride coated non-stick shock shafts
- Quick and easy tuning
- Improved handling and stability
- Smoother suspension travel
- High performance off-road looks
Friday, Sep 7 2018 (about 2 years ago)
Traxxas LaTrax Hard-Anodized GTR Shocks w/TiN shafts (4)
Not impressed for the price of these shocks. They stick a little bit work ok for what it is. Unfortunately I’ve ditched 1/18 scale models completely just shortly after buying these.