Team Losi Racing TEN-SCTE 3.0 Race 4WD Short Course Kit
The Losi TEN-SCTE 3.0 Race Kit takes the dominant TEN-SCTE platform to the next level. With the TEN-SCTE 3.0 kit, TLR engineers started with the championship-winning 2.0 and refined its suspension geometry to be optimized for all track conditions. These refinements also make the truck easier to drive. Other changes include center driveline adjustability and the inclusion of parts that were considered optional on the SCTE 2.0 kit.
- Champion pedigree
- Adjustable center driveline
- 22™ platform Gen II shocks
- Dog bone center drive
- Many popular tuning parts included as standard
- Lightweight, hard-anodized 7075-T6 aluminum chassis
- 3mm shorter chassis
- Carbon fiber shock towers
- Hard-anodized suspension balls
- Lightweight, CNC-machined outdrives
- High-performance TLR® body
- Champion Pedigree: The TEN-SCTE platform's extensive list of race wins includes the ROAR Nationals. The TEN-SCTE 3.0 kit builds on this heritage by giving racers yet another superbly engineered SCT.
- Adjustable Center Driveline: The motor and center diff can be mounted at an angle or in line with the chassis, allowing adjustment of the power bleed between the front and rear drivetrain. Mounted at an angle, the power bleeds evenly front-to-rear and the truck will drive out of the turns harder from point to point. Mounted in line, more power bleeds to the rear, giving the truck more aggressive on-power steering.
- 22™ Platform Shocks: Gen II platform shocks reduce overall weight and lower the CG. Machined shock internals, X-rings, TiCN shock shafts and aluminum bleeder caps provide a smoother, more consistent shock. The truck lands better, jumps better, corners quicker and has a lighter, more nimble feel.
- Dog-Bone Center Drive: The center dog bones provide less friction than CVA-type driveshafts, allowing for easier front-to-rear power transfer. This smooths out changes in power delivery, making the truck easier to drive.
- Popular Tuning Parts Included: Many parts that were previously considered options come standard on the TEN-SCTE 3.0. These include a chassis that is 3mm shorter, 22 platform shocks, a dog-bone center driveline, 15° caster blocks, hard-anodized aluminum suspension balls, a 2.3mm thick front sway bar, lightweight outdrives, and adjustable aluminum front and rear pivots.
- CNC-Machined Aluminum Chassis: The lightweight chassis is machined from durable 7075-T6 hard-anodized aluminum and is 3mm shorter than the stock TEN-SCTE 2.0 chassis. The shorter chassis makes the 3.0 a nimble truck that changes direction quicker and exits turns harder. It also makes it easier to drive fast and lower lap times.
- Carbon Fiber Shock Towers: The ultimate in performance and durability, carbon-fiber shock towers save weight and help lower the CG.
- Hard-Anodized Suspension Balls: To keep the suspension links smooth and free of slop, hard-anodized aluminum suspension balls are used throughout the truck. They are lighter than their steel counterparts and the hard-anodized coating keeps them from wearing so connector fit is always perfect.
- Lightweight Outdrives: Lightweight, CNC-machined outdrives are used throughout the truck. This makes the entire drivetrain lighter so drivers enjoy quicker, more responsive acceleration.
- High-Performance TLR® Body: This incredibly popular body is back for the 3.0. Made from durable 1.2mm polycarbonate, it delivers all the downforce needed to corner fast and stay in control when flying down the straights. During jumps, air under the body is channeled through strategically placed vents so the truck is more stable while airborne. Finishing the body is easy thanks to its pre-cut wheel wells, bumpers and edges. About all that's left to do is cut the vent holes and apply the paint scheme.
Approximate Assembly Time: 3-5 Hours
Ball Bearings: Full Sealed Ball Bearing
Body: Clear, 1.2 PC Hi-Performance SCT
Chassis: 3mm plate, 7075-T6 aluminum
Completion Level: Kit
Gear Pitch: 1.0 Module
Height: 7.3 in (185mm)
Internal Gear Ratio: 3.9:1
Length: 21.34 in (524mm)
Shock Type: Hard Anodized Aluminum
Spur Gear: 40T
Weight: 6.3 lb (2.9 kg)
Wheel Diameter: 2.2/3.0 in (55.9/76.2mm)
Wheelbase: 13.15 in (334mm)
Width: 11.65 in (295.8mm)
Needed To Complete:
- Assembly Tools
- 2-Channel Radio and Receiver
- Electronic Speed Controller
- 540 or 550 sized motor
- Pinion Gear
- Steering Servo
- 1/10th Short Course Truck Tires and Inserts
- Battery Pack
- Polycarbonate Paint
This product was added to our catalog on September 8, 2016.