Team Associated SC10 RTR Brushless 2WD Short Course Truck Combo (Lucas Oil) w/2.4GHz Radio, Battery & Charger
This is the Team Associated SC10 1/10 Scale Ready-to-Run Brushless Electric 2WD Short Course Truck Combo, with a "Lucas Oil" race replica body. Team Associated's SC10 combo features a water-resistant high-power Brushless Speed Control, water-resistant enclosed receiver box, sealed gear differential, KMC replica hex-drive wheels, high traction JConcepts racing rear tires, XP 2.4GHz radio system, a Reedy WolfPack 3300mAh LiPo battery and the Reedy 423-S 35W Compact Balance Charger. All these features and included accessories combined make the SC10 combo a potent short course race machine!
- Reedy 423-S 35W Compact Balance Charger
- WolfPack LiPo 3300mAh 30C 7.4V Battery
- 2010 ROAR National Champion short course truck
- Water-resistant high-power brushless ESC with T-plug connector
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Sealed gear differential
- KMC replica hex-drive wheels
- High traction JConcepts racing rear tires
- XP 2.4GHz radio system
- Championship short course racing truck body
- Composite battery hold-down strap fits NiMH & LiPo battery packs
- Realistic front and rear bumpers with AE logo rear mud flaps
- Molded composite low-CG chassis with increased strength
- 14 precision rubber sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Rugged steel turnbuckles
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Angled bellcrank "coplanar" steering with integral servo saver
- Vertical ball end roll-center adjustments front & rear
- Also available without the battery & charger (ASC7046)
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Truck
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run*
Length: 550mm (21.65in)
Width: 293mm (11.54in)
Wheelbase: 327mm (12.87in)
Weight: 2080g (4.59 lbs)
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.6:1
* This vehicle is fully assembled and ready to run right out of the box. Just charge the included LiPo battery, add AA batteries to the transmitter and hit the track!
Needed to Complete:
- (8) AA batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on December 2, 2011.
Really easy to drive right out of the box.
TON of aftermarket support to customize and tune your truck.
Very easy and straight forward to work on.
Some things to note are as follows. The ball cups on the rear have a habit of popping off, especially if you race on a hard packed clay track and come down off a jump sideways. This causes the dog bone drive shaft to fling out of your truck. Make sure when you have a crash like this you check for that driveshaft on the ground somewhere nearby. The best fix for this is to convert the rear turnbuckles to captured ball ends like what is found on the sc10 4x4. The diff comes packed with black grease, a much better option is to fill the diff with silicone diff fluid, and this also allows you to tune the diff as well with different weight oils. A big weak point that should be addressed before you even drive this truck is that the rear axles use a rolled steel pin to transfer energy to the drive hub from the drive axle. Ditch these immediately and upgrade to the factory team ones, they are only a couple of dollars and I have yet to break one as they are solid steel instead of a rolled pin. I have broken the stock ones several times.
Solid truck and a fantastic way to get into racing!)