Team Associated RC10 TC7.1 Factory Team On-Road Touring Car Kit
The Team Associated RC10 TC7.1 Factory Team On-Road Touring Car Kit comes packed full of the Factory Team options necessary to keep you racing at the highest level! The engineers behind the doors of Area-51 have been hard at work to make sure the TC7.1 has everything you need to keep you in front of the pack.
The primary focus for the TC7.1 FT was to allow for a lower center of mass to take advantage of the higher grip levels. Starting with the ultra-smooth short FOX shocks with Genuine Kashima Coat mounted low on the chassis, and rounding out with DCV drive shafts for the front end, no corners were left untouched to make the smoothest power delivery and optimal load transfer. Other key features include a narrow chassis with optimized flex characteristics, one-piece motor mount, floating servo mount, and rear gear diff for maximum performance and minimal maintenance.
- Short FOX® shocks with Genuine Kashima® Coat
- DCV front drive shaft assemblies
- Front spool with replaceable hardened steel outdrives
- Narrow chassis with optimized flex characteristics
- Ultra-lightweight carbon composite suspension components
- One-piece motor mount
- Efficient drive belts
- Dual bellcrank steering system with low center of mass
- Floating servo mount
- Vertical ballstud bearing caps
- Rear gear diff for maximum performance and minimal maintenance
- Titanium turnbuckles with eyelets for easy ballstud adjustment
- 22 precision ball bearings
Length: 360mm / 14.2in
Weight (chassis only): *508g / 1.12lbs
Wheelbase: 253.5mm-257.5mm / 9.9in-10.1in
Needed to Complete:
- 1:10 scale electric motor and electronic speed control
- 7.4V LiPo battery
- Battery charger
- 2 channel surface transmitter, 2 channel receiver,
- and steering servo
- 1:10 scale Lexan® touring car body, 190mm width
- Lexan® specific spray paint for body
- 1:10 scale rubber (or foam) touring car tires
This product was added to our catalog on September 20, 2016.
Better shocks than TRF, durable plastics, pliable Bando belts, one of the best gear diffs on the market, easily adjusted and setup swaybars, titanium turnbuckles.
The only things I would change are the ball cups are tight on the studs and the individual pivot blocks are only located by the FH screws--they have no male dowel to set their position accurately which most cars have gone to.
Great car for the money and would recommend to anybody looking for a fast car that is durable and easy to work on and get parts for. Goingto get another one for outdoor season. Very very happy with my TC7.1.)