NOTE: The B6 Club Racer is more comparable with the B6D Kit, which includes the flat front arms, flat armed shock tower, standup transmission, ball differential, shock springs suited for dirt and other B6D characteristics.
Ready to get into RC racing?
Team Associated has a solution for you: the RC10B6 Club Racer Kit! Designed with the entry-level racer in mind, itís fully upgradeable to compete at the pro level. The B6 Club Racer comes out of the box with: big bore shocks, 3-gear transmission with ball differential, and precision ball bearings. Also included is a Reedy Power 17.5 Fixed Timing Brushless motor, Blackbox 600Z Brushless speed control, and high-torque digital servo. The B6 Club Racer boasts speed, durability and the lineage expected of a true champion by design!
Champions by design.
1/10 scale 2WD off road has been Team Associatedís signature class since the release of the RC10 in 1984. The Team Associated RC10 buggy series has won 12 of the 16 I.F.M.A.R. World Championships contested since the racing class began. In fact, every Team Associated 2WD buggy platform ever released has won at least one I.F.M.A.R. World Championship!
Club Racer Features:
- Reedy Sonic 540 17.5 Fixed Timing motor produces maximum power output and RPM thanks to an all new stator design, pure copper magnet wire, and low-resistance collector rings. ROAR approved and meets BRCA and IFMAR specs.
- Reedyís Blackbox 600Z Zero Timing Sensored Brushless Competition ESC is a simple-to-use yet powerful ESC for Spec class racers. Excellent throttle and brake feel, a wide range of adjustability, and robust hardware make the Blackbox 600Z suitable for a variety of Spec racing applications.
- The Reedy 0712MG Metal Gear Digital Servo is race-proven and features numerous enhancements including precision metal gears for added strength and smooth operation, and an advanced microprocessor that improves vehicle control and on-track performance.
- Lightweight, hard-anodized aluminum chassis with centralized mass for improved handling on all track types
- Reverse bellcrank steering allows more room for mounting electronics
- Bolt-on steering block arms for increased adjustability
- Aluminum rear ball stud mount for added strength
- Lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Lightweight aluminum front axle with laser etching
- Factory Team ball bearing kit included
- JConcepts B6 clear body and wing included
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Buggy
Scale Size: 1/10 Scale
Assembly Level: Kit
- B6 Club Racer Kit
- Reedy Power 17.5 Fixed Timing Brushless Motor
- Blackbox 600Z Brushless Speed Control
- High-Torque Digital Servo
- JConcepts Body & Wing
Needed To Complete:
- 7.4V LiPo or 6.6V LiFe battery (shorty pack, saddle pack, or square pack) Saddle Pack and Square can be used, but you must remove the battery strap ASC91731 -- the battery must be held in with 2 sided tape.
- Battery charger (able to charge one of the batteries mentioned above)
- RC 2-channel surface frequency radio system
- Polycarbonate-specific spray paint for body
- 1/10 scale buggy wheels
- 1/10 scale buggy tires
- Glue for tires and wheels
- Tools: Needle-nose pliers, Hobby knife, Reamer or hole punch for making holes in body, Ride height gauge
NOTE: Completed vehicle shown for illustrative purposes only and is not included.
This product was added to our catalog on June 13, 2017
Very impressed with the build quality of the car