Tamiya Team Reinert Racing MAN TGS 4WD On Road Semi Truck is a faithful replica of the Team Reinert trucks racing in the European Truck Racing Championship. Weighing in at a colossal 5,400kg these trucks truly are the heavyweights of motorsport! But size isn't the only thing that's extreme about these incredible machines. The Team Reinert Racing MAN TGS truck is powered by a huge 1,100hp turbocharged diesel engine. To get that phenomenal power from the engine to the tarmac is no easy task, which is why the truck takes advantage of a Mechanical 16-speed ZF gearbox to get it up to speed.
This Tamiya radio control replica faithfully captures the giant race truck of the Team Reinert Racing Team. It competed in the 2016 running of the FIA European Truck Racing Championship. The polycarbonate body sits atop the TT-01 E chassis, which is designed for easy assembly and maintenance.
- 4-piece durable and lightweight polycarbonate body.
- Details such as engine, turbocharger and frame are faithfully reproduced on the polycarbonate body.
- Separately molded ABS plastic parts recreate side mirror, coupler and rear bumper.
- Included marking stickers recreate the sponsor livery of the #77 Team Reinert Racing truck from the 2016 FIA season.
- Wheels and 70mm diameter radial tires are specifically designed for racing truck models.
- Molded parts to make the model compatible with LED lights. (Tamiya LED Light Unit sold separately)
- Includes a Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC and Torque Tuned motor. ESC features brushless motor mode for easy expandability for brushless motor power. Note: Do not exceed a 21.5 turn motor when upgrading to a brushless motor.
Needed to Complete:
- 2 channel radio system
- Polycarbonate paint for body
- 7.2V battery & charger
- Steering Servo