The Tamiya TA07RR 4WD Touring Car Chassis Kit takes the single belt-driven TA07 PRO and pairs it with a greater range of option parts compared to the 2018 TA-07R release. The RR kit comes with a dedicated front stiffener and more Hop-Up-Options specific to this kit, allowing for a more advantageous racing setup right out of the box!
NOTE: Electronics, wheels and tires shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
TA07RR Dedicated Parts:
- Carbon front center stiffener
- Aluminum stiffener mount
- TA07RR servo mount
- Soft stabilizers (front & rear)
- 1/10 scale R/C racing chassis kit
- RACE SPEC race car chassis
- Adjustable aluminum suspension mounts and plastic bushings allow fine tuning of roll center, toe and skid angle settings.
- High performance Super Short Big Bore Dampers give super-responsive handling and great corner speed. They are equipped with the latest reinforced V parts, 5.8mm ball connectors and damper caps for optimized performance.
- Dedicated carbon fiber front-center stiffener elevates pitch rigidity without sacrificing roll flex, for improved front grip and cornering. Includes a dedicated new servo mount component.
- Integrated stabilizer end and 5mm adjuster parts are used on the new soft front and rear stabilizers.
- Aluminum steering bridge and pivot mounts allow fine tuning of steering Ackerman.
- Carry case package.
Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
Bearings: Includes full ball bearings
Chassis Material: FRP Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic
Chassis Type: TA-07
Construction Type: Assembly Kit
Differential Type: Gear-Type (Oil-Filled)
Drive Type: 4WD
Electronic Speed Control: Sold Separately
Motor: Not Included
Shock Damper: Aluminum oil filled
Suspension: 4-wheel fully independent double wishbone
Terrain Use: On-Road
Needed to Complete:
- Steering servo
- Wheels & Tires
- Battery pack
This product was added to our catalog on April 20, 2021