Tamiya Low-Profile Ball Casters are great for a variety of projects. These are lower-profile than the TAM70144 Ball Caster, making them useful for applications that can benefit from a lower center of gravity.
- This item is helpful for small R/C creations with the ever-smaller receivers and microcomputers of the modern day.
- Four hooks hold a ball, which facilitates smooth movement, and also enables you to use the plate upright if desired.
- Can be easily fixed to a universal plate by a single screw or double-sided tape.
- 5mm spacers (x4) and L-shaped bracket parts (x2) included.
- Ball is a 13/32 inch (about 10.3mm), gray steel ball. Plastic parts are low-friction POM.
- Includes attachment hardware
This product was added to our catalog on June 24, 2021