This is a Tamiya-Italeri Series model kit based upon the Italeri British Cruiser Tank Mk.VI Crusader Mk.III. Like other products in the series, it updates the original Italeri kit – it has new and updated parts from the Italian maker, plus Tamiya figures, decals and instruction manual, all packaged in a new Tamiya box! The Crusader was an important tank for British forces in North Africa, and the Mk.III variant was up gunned with a 6-pounder gun and more reliable engine that made it a force to be reckoned with. This effectiveness made it the most produced tank in the Crusader family.
Note: This is a model kit that requires assembly. Hobby tools and paint will be needed to complete a finished product.
- 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit.
- The form of the Crusader Mk.III is accurately captured, with improved molding for more secure parts fit overall.
- Updated parts correct the shape of the fender fronts, while hull weld lines have been given more realistic expression (on the original kit, they were simple grooves).
- Turret-mounted spotlight now has separate light and clear lens parts.
- Turret hatch underside has new depictions of dampers to raise the detail level.
- Features updated moldings of the tool boxes on the turret rear.
- Two Tamiya figures in realistic pose depict commander in turret, and crewman.
- Includes Tamiya accessories (from Item 35223), and 2 marking options.
- Vehicle parts are a product of Italeri.
This product was added to our catalog on August 20, 2020