Tamiya 1/32 Roborace DebBot 2.0 MA Chassis Mini 4WD Kit. Roborace is an exciting development in the world of motorsports, testing the limits of autonomous driving in electrically powered vehicles. This Mini 4WD racer kit replicates the exciting DevBot 2.0 as seen from the creators of Roborace. The DevBot 2.0 racecar runs on the Nvidia DRIVE platform, which is designed to aid the development process for cars in the Roborace series. The hardware is managed centrally and is the same for each team, meaning that the only differentiator is the AI driver software the teams develop for the competition. Furthermore, it can be driven by a human or AI driver, meaning engineers can explore the relationship between man and machine for assisted and autonomous technologies. This exciting and cutting-edge race car appears on the Mini 4WD PRO model platform, which is based upon the aerodynamically efficient MA Chassis!
The Ultra-Efficient MA Chassis
The MA (Midship AERO) Chassis has its motor in the center and features a design which focuses upon achieving outstanding aerodynamic performance. It has six individual low-friction rollers, a rear skid bar and other speedy features developed thanks to years of design experience. The single piece monocoque frame also guarantees that assembling and keeping the car well-maintained is a task that can be performed by beginners and veteran racers alike. Here, the MA chassis features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
- 1/32 scale Mini 4WD model snap-together-assembly kit. Length: 156mm, width: 97mm.
- MA Chassis is molded in Black ABS plastic.
- Accent parts and rollers come in low friction Fluorescent Orange POM plastic.
- Four-piece design body molded in Flat Black ABS.
- Comes with stickers to recreate the flowing 4-color stripes, name, LED lights, car-side LED display and more.
- Black fin-type wheels are paired with Black low-profile tires.
- Type 130 double shaft motor included. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
- Two AA batteries are required (sold separately)
- Recommended Tools: Side Cutters, Modeling Knife, Phillips M-Size Screwdriver, and Tweezers.
- A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine for performance and speed.
This product was added to our catalog on June 18, 2020