This is a Tamiya 1/32 JR Spin Cobra Premium Super II Chassis. This is a premium release of the Spin Cobra first sold in 1996 from the Real Mini 4WD Series. It was driven by Tokichi Mikuni in the Japanese Mini 4WD cartoon “Let’s & Go!! World Grand Prix”. The model runs on the adaptable and speedy Super-II chassis.
- Mini 4WD model assembly kit.
- The Super-II Chassis is molded White polycarbonate-ABS. A-parts come in Silver ABS.
- The body and gear cover are molded in Metallic Blue ABS.
- Features metallic type stickers with a brand-new design.
- Gold color wheels are paired with Black tires.
- Type 130 motor is included. The model features a 4:1 gear ratio.
- Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
- A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.
Body Material: ABS Plastic
Body Stickers: Included
Chassis Material: ABS Plastic
Chassis Type: Super II
Construction Type: Assembly Kit
Drive Type: 4WD
Requires: A Two AA Batteries
Terrain Use: Mini 4WD Track
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2020