Sullivan TigerDrive Shaft Starter (Hyper .21 & .28)
This is the optional Sullivan TigerDrive adapter intended for use with the Ofna Hyper .21 and .28 nitro engines. The unit replaces the pull-starter or on board starter found on many R/C Cars, trucks, boats and helicopters, and allows for use of a standard hand-held starter. This eliminates broken ropes and burned out on board starters and allows the engine to be turned faster for easier starting. The drive direction can be oriented in four directions to accommodate exhaust and chassis arrangement.
Sullivan offers TigerDirect models to fit most engines from .12 to .46, and installation is very easy -- only three or four screws. The gears are steel, the frame is aluminum and the bearings are bronze and Steel Roller for durability.
- Replaces pull starter for fast, easy probe starts
- Extreme duty steel gears
- Ideal for high compression engines
- Allows the use of a hand held starter
- (1) TigerDrive steel plate with overhead bevel gear
- (1) Bevel gear with German one-way bearing
- (1) Copper gasket for back of bevel gear
This product was added to our catalog on April 6, 2012.